* Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Samsung Gear Fit application connects Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro features and applications installed through Gear Appstore.
Use the Samsung Gear Fit application to set up and manage the following features:
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Gear
Install the Samsung Gear Fit application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear Fit application are only available when Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit2 or Gear Fit2 pro and your mobile device.
※ This application is only for Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions about Samsung Gear Fit, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth : Required for communication with Gear
- Background Refresh/fetch : Required for communication with Gear while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Camera : During update profile picture for Samsung health
- Location : Required for Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Notification : Required for access Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data : Required for access service when you couldn't access WiFi network
1. Asking for Ratings and Reviews
2. General bug fixing and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Inserire il cerca telefono su gear fit 2 iOS , un calendario normale , una calcolatrice e il meteo non si aggiorna in automatico anche se settato su 3 ore. Migliorare la batteria e settare un tempo per il battito cardiaco a 1 minuto , o 10 minuti oltre a quello che c’è già . Velocità di riconessione Bluetooth lenta. Il prodotto è buono, migliorare a livello software anche con swipe per tornare indietro nei menù e mettere una modalità aereo in tendina per Bluetooth e Wi-Fi o un widget connessioni. Grazie
Ho provato a inviare segnalazione dall app ma mi da failure... Prego aggiungete anche il risveglio dello schermo con il tocco del dito. Grazie
Yes awake screen with touching it also, and di you can a search phone app inside ti find iphone near, and using Wi-Fi like extension of Bluetooth. If you can also decide the reading of heart , like every 10 min, or 30, or 1. More integrated with iOS with a navigation maps .Thanks
Dear Marcoser, Thanks for your feedback. Was your problem solved about weather update? Thank you.
Well... I received gearfit2 as a present and having an iPhone 6s (office phone) at the beginning I had a lot of doubt about the connectivity and interaction between a Samsung and Apple. IT WORKS GREAT!!!! Congratulations to the app developers! Notifications are excellent and in real time, measurements are quite precise (for my kind of usage of course), well really good.
Only one small notice is relevant that after charging sometimes (not always) I need to reset Bluetooth to restart the communications. May be the app could be little better with more nice look and feel or get connected to other more professional apps. But the communication is really great now I’m scared to swap to iOS 12.... hope it will work
Dear giorgio-62, thanks for your feedback. Our development team is working hard to improve connection stability. Please let us know how can we improve your experience in any other way. Thanks for being with us.
Love at first sight!
Yes, I love my Gear Fit 2. I’m an Apple user since 1998 and this is the first non-apple device that I use. I’m fond of its design, the great monitor and the quality of materials. This is the perfect “middle way” between fitness track and smartwatch, I use it for my health and for job too reminding me appointments and allowing to read thousands of notifications everyday without taking my iPhone everytime.
With the last update the app is practically perfect, connection is a matter of seconds and everything goes well.
Why not 5 stars? Perfection would be allowing the possibility to share data (steps, heart rate, calories and so on...) with Apple Healt app. Samsung Health works very well, but I use also other apps that sync with iPhone directly and I can’t share data with Samsung app.
I know that marketing strategies will never allow a similar opportunity...but maybe a trick...or sync trough other apps... 😜
Dear iRicky74, Thanks for your feedback. We will pass your suggestion about integrating 3rd party app to the development team. Thanks for being with us.
- Samsung Electronics
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.