di Yi Lin Productions
Apri il Mac App Store per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Simple, is probably the first word that comes to mind when you look at Savings. How can a personal finance app be so simple? And where are all the windows, menus and buttons? What we realized is you don't need all that to keep track of your money. Savings focuses on a few things and does them well. It turns out, that's all you need to manage your money effectively.
Here are some of the things Savings does well:
• Keep track of all your accounts. Bank account, credit card, cash, you name it, Savings handles them all.
• Enter transactions quickly. Enter transactions, complete with splits and notes, with the minimal number of keystrokes. You have to try it to believe it.
• Manage your bills and upcoming transactions, so you will never forget another payment.
• Import transaction files into Savings, and all your entered transactions are reconciled in seconds. OFX, QFX and QIF formats are all supported.
• One-click breakdown report that shows you where your money go and where they come from. Click any category to drill down to see the actual transactions.
• See trends of your overall balance, expenses and incomes, all within a few clicks.
• Create a realistic budget without breaking a sweat. Savings automatically generates a budget for you based on your spending history. Savings is ideal for creating an one-year budget that totals all of your expenses and incomes, so you know how much you will have by the end of the year.
• Savings works equally well in any currency in the world, and you can create accounts in multiple currencies as well.
• A simple category system, that lets you create your own categories on the fly, and group them for better management.
• Instantly find a transaction by typing anything you remember about it into the search field.
Please visit our website to learn more about Savings, and to contact us if you have any questions.
Novità nella versione 1.6.2
• Fix bug in Yosemite where negative sign is not automatically applied to amount.
• CSV Export: export note field as well.
• Add support for importing CSV or QIF with date in 8 digit format (YYYYMMDD)