Skyflow is an incredibly handy and functional tool for photographers who aim for the best quality time-lapse shooting!
It has many options, such as choise of shooting resolution and format, motion blur and light trails effects, HDR, panning motion and more.
After shooting is complete you'll need to export your time-lapse as a video file or image sequence.
And the most amazing feature of Skyflow is that it allows you to change the playback speed of the final video even after the end of shooting!
• Shooting and exporting with a resolution of up to 4K
• RAW shooting and export (for iPhone 6S and above)
• Manual ISO, shutter speed, EV, WB and focus control
• Noise Reduction for cleaner shots
• Low-Light Boost for night shots
• Long Exposure effects: Light Trails & Motion Blur
• Exposure Bracketing for HDR export
• Horizon Stabilizer for shooting in motion or from a vehicle
• Zoom with lens distortion control
• Panning motion for dramatic effect in your shots
• Support for DJI OSMO Mobile handheld gimbal series
• Support for the telephoto lens (on dual camera devices)
• System time, memory and battery indicators in the status bar (pressing the memory indicator changes the viewing mode)
• Setting the shooting Start Time, Interval and Duration
• Ability to change some parameters directly during shooting
• Although the shooting Interval is fixed, you can change the speed of your time-lapse in the Editor before exporting the final video!
• Photo grid with guidelines for the rule of thirds, 1:1 (square) and 2.39:1 (cinematic) aspect ratios
• Geotagging (GPS metadata in photos)
• A quick view of your time-lapse projects straight on the home screen by just swiping your finger
• A rich featured editor: ability to trim time-lapse, add music or continue time-lapse
• Flexible HDR settings with real time preview in the editor
• Convenient and understandable export settings with the choice of resolution, format, video frame rate and quality
• The resulting video can be saved to a Photo Library, sent to iTunes, or sent to another application
In the free version, you can shoot time-lapses without worrying about any limitations,
but the export will be limited to the 540p resolution, 30 fps and the video will contain a watermark.
Restrictions are unlocked via a one-time In-App purchases.
Note that if your device has an 8-megapixel camera, which has a 15% lower resolution than the actual 4K, there will be a bit of quality loss while exporting 4K video.
Fixed an issue where the user could not set a resolution higher than 1080p on some iPad models
Valutazioni e recensioni
App fantastica, completissima in tutte le funzioni, possibilità di editare i filmati acquisiti.
Vale assolutamente lanspesa!
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Thank you very much! :)
Un rapporto qualità/prezzo insuperabile
Risposta dello sviluppatore ,
Inutile senza pagare upgrade
Hai un watermark sul video e un po’ di frame alla fine che pubblicizzano il prodotto. Senza upgrade è inutile. Facevano una figura migliore a farlo pagare da subito. Cancellato.
Acquisti in-appElenco completo
- Andrey Kovalyov
- 87.5 MB
- Foto e video
Richiede iOS 10.3 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2014-2018 KageDev
- Acquisti in-app
- Full version 3,49 €
- Remove Ads & Watermark 1,09 €
- HD export 2,29 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.