Edit Portrait Mode photos.
› Adjust background blur.
› Adjust focus point.
› Higher quality.
› Lens Blur. Add a radial effect for blurring everything around the subject additionally for dramatic effect.
› Tilt. Adjust the focal plane by tilting it, just like a tilt-shift lens does on a DSLR.
› Macro. Simulates moving subjects closer. Allows for more aggressive background blur, even for subjects farther away.
› Depth Map. Smart preview depth information with a quick 3D Touch to quickly see how radial and tilt affects it.
Deep iOS integration.
› Slør saves all edits to your Photo Library as modification that doesn't override the original photo data.
› Photo Editing Extension. Quickly open photos for edit directly in the Photos.app.
› Adaptable font sizes,
› Smart Invert, and
› Voice Over support.
Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish.
The app has a fallback mode for photos that doesn't contain depth information, but it works best with photos taken with Portrait Mode on dual camera iPhones, like iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus. Slør also works with Portrait Mode photos taken using the front facing True Depth camera on the iPhone X.
· Fixes Portrait Effects Matte not loading and saving.
· Fixes that some previously edited photos doesn't load matching filter settings when opening photo again in Slør.
· Fixes for serious visual artifacts in iOS 12.
· Support forPortrait Effects Matte map in iOS 12.
· Turkish localization. Thanks Onur Geneş!
· Italian localization. Thanks to Laura Carmignani!
· Edited photos will now properly show the Portrait Tag in the Photo Library. Thanks Ben Sandofsky!
· Fix VoiceOver value not updating correctly for all sliders.
· Fix crash when using share sheet on iPad.
· Will not show sample photos anymore when you have more than a handful of Portrait Mode photos of your own.
· A more neutral screen color for phones that supports True Tone.
· Various performance improvements.
· Various layout and design improvements.
Valutazioni e recensioni
Very bad, wasted money
Every time I’m trying to upload a photo, it says “aucune information de profondeur” and because of that, the app ist basically useless. As I bought it I tried to use the effects like “ouverture” ecc. on the images that the app gave as a trial: they were just fine. The problem is just that with self uploaded photos, you’re gonna be unable to use the effects.
- Kabell & Munk ApS
- 24.4 MB
- Foto e video
Richiede iOS 12.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Italiano, Danese, Francese, Inglese, Norvegese bokmål, Russo, Spagnolo, Svedese, Tedesco, Turco
- Classificazione: 4+
- © Tobias Due Munk
- 4,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.