Sugarmate is a companion app for users of the Dexcom G4/G5/G6 continuous glucose monitoring system. It works great for both the CGM wearer or follower.
• Easy setup
- just add Sugarmate as a Follower, or input your Nightscout url
- login on multiple devices (using one Follow slot total)
• Real-time syncing across all of your devices, including the Sugarmate Mac and web apps
• Additional notifications like Steady Above Normal, Predictive High and Predictive Low, with customizable alert sounds
• Emergency Contacts Alert: designate up to 5 people as emergency contacts and they will receive a text message with your last location when your sugar level is urgently low (Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
• Below Normal Call: receive a call to alarm you when your sugar is below normal and you are sleeping (even when your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode)
• Better Apple Watch integration: your watch face updates within a minute of a new reading, shows the time of your reading and the +/- from your previous reading. And works for Followers!
• Today Widget with real time stats and graphs for your lockscreen
• Built-in nutritional food lookup, with voice recognition, food imagery, and barcode scanning
• An infinitely scrolling history of all of your sugar levels (starting 24 hours before you start using the app). Pinch to zoom, or rotate your phone to enlarge
• Siri Shortcuts: just say "what's my sugar", "add insulin", "lookup food" and more
• Apple Health: two-way syncing, plus automatically creates walk/jog/run events based on your steps
• Export and email your readings and activity to an Excel spreadsheet
• Activity feed with photos and voice dictation
- Track your food, insulin, medication, exercise, manual readings and notes
- Offline saving so you can still log while out of service
• Over 20 customizable tiles, including a mini-graph and other stats such as average, estimated A1c, median, flux, % in range/low/high, total insulin total carbs, and more
• Themes: make the app more personal by picking your own color scheme
• Multi-user support: manage 2+ people's sugar levels on one phone.
This application is not owned by or affiliated with Dexcom.
This application is not owned by or affiliated with the Nightscout Project.
- Updated Tile Interface
- Tap a tile to flip it over and quickly update its time range
- Tap the "+" to see the new "Add Tiles" window, with categories and descriptions
- "Edit Mode" is removed- you can drag and re-arrange tiles or remove them anytime
- Improved Apple Health syncing
- More reliable syncing and grouping
- Can now import non-CGM glucose readings
- Fixed issue with duplicate entries being created
- Post-Exercise Reading: Exercise feed items now show the glucose reading at the end of the exercise duration
- Post-Bolus Reading: Insulin feed items now show the glucose reading at the end of the insulin's Duration of Insulin Action (which can now be configured in Settings)
- Tweaks to insulin entries
- Now displays dosing precision next to insulin name
- New insulins now default to 0.5 unit precision
- Better handles using the same type of insulin for bolus and basal
- Added an option to make blood sugar reading dots white (in Display Settings)
- Siri Italian support
- Graph Magnification improvements
- Zoom level is saved when the app is closed
- Max zoom level has been increased, and the graph can now show a full 24 hours when in landscape mode on newer iPhones
- Time In Range tile is more precise and shows hours in range (instead of days in range)
- Several bug fixes
Valutazioni e recensioni
La uso in associazione a quella propria dell’holter e mi trovo benissimo per monitorare i livelli glicemici di mio figlio a distanza.
- Wild Village LLC
- 98.7 MB
- Richiede iOS 10 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Italiano, Inglese
- Classificazione: 4+
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © 2018 Wild Village LLC
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.