Tales of the Cocktail
di Touch Studios, LLC
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
With so many drinks being served during Tales of the Cocktail, the world’s premier cocktail festival, having an app to guide you in the right direction is probably a good idea. The Tales of the Cocktail App is the mobile home for both the inaugural Tales of the Cocktail on Tour – Vancouver, being held March 13-15, and the 9th annual Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans, July 20-24. It’s filled with tools to help you navigate all the parties, seminars, competitions, tours and more that are on tap for Tales of the Cocktail.
If you’re planning to attend either Tales of the Cocktail in Vancouver or New Orleans, the Tales of the Cocktail App is a must have right up there with your thirst for well-crafted cocktails.
* Complete list of event times, locations and descriptions for both Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans and Tales of the Cocktail on Tour – Vancouver.
* Maps to reach special events held throughout each event city.
* Recipes for each event’s signature cocktails so you can shake up your own.
* Browse the exclusive collection of Tales of the Cocktail merchandise including t-shirts, bar tools, posters and more.
* Information on tickets and registration at the events.
Now in its ninth year, Tales of the Cocktail has become the annual meeting place for cocktail professionals and amateur enthusiasts to discuss, debate, sample and celebrate all things alcohol. Held annually in New Orleans, this event delights guests with a spirited schedule of seminars, dinners, competitions, parties and special events where brands showcase their latest products. 2011 is an especially historic year as, for the first time, Tales of the Cocktail takes its show on the road to Vancouver.
All proceeds from Tales of the Cocktail events and merchandise benefit the New Orleans Culinary and Cultural Preservation Society (NOCCPS), a non-profit organization committed to preserving the unique culture of cocktails and cuisine in New Orleans and beyond. In the past, the NOCCPS has supported members of the hospitality industry through educational opportunities like the Cocktail Apprentice Program and Trails of the Cocktail.
Novità nella versione 1.1
- Categoria: Intrattenimento
- Aggiornato: 25/06/2011
- Versione: 1.1
- Dimensioni: 13.3 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Touch Studios, LLC
- © 2011 Tales of the Cocktail
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 3.2 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.