Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
⁕ Updated to comply with Twitter's new third-party app developer restrictions ⁕
On August 16th, Twitter initiated their plan to shut down several services that Twitterrific and other third party clients have long depended on to provide features you've come to know and love. Twitter's rollout of this shutdown was done in stages so that the affected services would flicker 'on' and 'off' with increasingly long 'off' durations until finally remaining 'off' permanently. The final shutdown date has now arrived and as a result we have removed all of the features from Twitterrific that had become increasingly unreliable over the previous week.
Live streaming has been removed. Workaround: Twitterrific will now automatically refresh every few minutes while the app is open, or you can manually pull to refresh.
Direct message delivery will be delayed. Workaround: Wait longer, or use the official Twitter app and/or website.
We are sorry for this and wish we had better news. We will continue to work on the app for as long as we can and explore better workarounds where possible. Thank you for being a loyal Twitterrific customer over the years. We are forever grateful.
• The option to remove emoji from display names now also applies to muffled tweets
• Fixed an issue where muffle rules of the form "@username retweets" were incorrectly matching as if they were "retweets @username" rules
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.