Di Universalis Publishing
Apri il Mac App Store per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Join the thousands of people who use Universalis daily!
You will get:
• The Catholic liturgical calendar for every year (until the year 2300 and beyond!). You can choose from over 20 local calendars, for USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and India, and most of the dioceses of the UK.
• The About Today page gives you information and meditations on the saints and feasts of the day.
• The Readings at Mass page gives you the readings, psalms, prayers and antiphons for the day’s Mass. The readings are the Jerusalem Bible version with the Grail psalms, except for the USA and the Philippines, where they are from the New American Bible.
• The Liturgy of the Hours pages give you Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, Night Prayer, the three daytime Hours, and the Office of Readings. The scripture readings are from the Jerusalem Bible and the psalms are the Grail psalms.
• The unique Mass Today page gives you the Order of Mass and the prayers, readings and so on, all merged into one single sequence, so that you can follow Mass; or even celebrate it if you can find a discreet place to put a laptop on your altar!
• The calendar shows the liturgical colours of each day, and the About Today page explains them.
Everything is permanently built in to the Universalis app. You do not need an Internet connection.
You can choose fonts and font sizes (including huge ones if you can’t see well).
You can also set up an email service to send you selected pages automatically each day.
For full details of the translations used, visit www.universalis.com.
Novità nella versione 2.50
There are important updates to the local calendars for England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Southern Arabia.
We have added automatic selection of psalms for people who celebrate more than one of the daytime Hours.
As always, you can use the "Contact Us" command (in the Help menu) for questions, suggestions, corrections and so on. We look forward to hearing from you!