The Vault - Secure Document and Data Storage & Password Safe
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
... have trouble remembering tens or hundreds of online passwords?
... write passwords down somewhere, even though you know this is not the safest thing to do?
... use the same ("cleverly" modified) password in multiple places, instead of using properly randomized passwords that offer the best security?
... sometimes wish you had a photo of a creditcard, passport or other document handy?
... want to securely store lots of other confidential information, photos, animated GIFs, office documents, you name it?
... want al this to be secure, but still very simple to use?
Then "The Vault" is for you!
The Vault provides straightforward, easy to use, secure storage for all your documents and other data, such as passwords, login credentials and any other confidential information. It can even securely store any number of images, screenshots or photos along with your confidential information.
* 256-bit AES encryption *
While storage and access is simple, The Vault uses rock-solid, industry standard encryption.
= WHY IS IT BETTER ?
- The Vault is very simple to use, yet it employs industry-standard encryption to keep your data safe.
(Some other - payed - apps do too, but some apps advertised as "secure" really do not, and for example save your data using a simple base-64 encoding: your information looks scrambled, but is as readable as plain text when you know how).
- The Vault will - never - bug you about payed "subscriptions" etc! It just works. Commercial popups are annoying.
- The Vault will - never - show ad banners! We hate them too.
- The Vault stores information on * your * device. Not on some server somewhere on the net.
- The Vault can securely store photos and pictures from your camera or photo library; for example a screenshot of your passport, credit card, or just the serial numbers of some equipment you own. Anything.
- The Vault can securely store - and play - animated GIFs.
- Secured photo's and animated GIFs can be viewed directly from within the app.
- The Vault can securely store *any* office or other document you send to it via Mail, Safari, Dropbox, Box, iTunes, etc.
- Many secured documents can be viewed directly from The Vault, including PDFs, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Powerpoint, Excel and Word files.
- An Import option is available that will allow you to import data exported from your previous password app (or any other source that can provide the data).
- Use as many Folders/Categories as you like (including no Folders at all).
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR DATA BEFORE UPDATING TO A NEW APP or iOS VERSION !!
Novità nella versione 4.5
[!! BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS VERSION !!]
- Add Rich Text Formatting to your Notes!
- Optional read-only mode for existing Notes - per user request
- Countless small improvements
Update 4.0 - 4.4.5
Automatic file-based detection of animated gifs
Improved handling of within Note full text searching
Improved change folder name dialogs
SecureShare: simple secure sharing of Notes with anyone
TouchID authentication for The Vault!
Full iPhone6 and 6plus support
Support for .pptx, .docx and .xlsx secure storage and in-app viewing
Improved clipboard clearing logic: now only clears clipboard if contents were added by The Vault.
Increases length of randomly generated passwords
Left-thumb top back button action for dismissing Notes
Extends Export feature to also export a single decrypted plain text document of all your Notes.
Improves background saving of Notes during editing
Text orientation for right-to-left script languages
Option to delete all SecureSync data from devices that have not synced *today*.
Per user request (to purge the SecureSync data from a stolen device).
Improved Template integration: When adding a Note from any Folder view, you now get to option to immediately apply a Note Template!
Quick Start Guide for all users.
Better introduction and guidance for new users.
Improved Help and Preferences features.
Animated Gif support!
Securely store *and* view animated from within The Vault
Hidden Folders feature!
Completely and untraceably hide the existence of selected Folders and their Notes!
Copy-paste images, including animated gifs, directly into The Vault.
Font color option: On the Preferences page, you can now select any color you wish to use for rendering the text of your Notes
Per user request.
Maintain partially entered pass codes when switching keyboard.
Bold font option for those with less than 20/20 vision.
Per user request.
Gallery mode: for Notes with multiple Photos: swipe left or right to cycle between fullscreen photos
Force-lock The Vault by locking your device using the Power button, bypassing the passcode delay.
Many new search results tweaks: see the new options on the Preferences page!
guai perdere la password
Necessita di password, logico, ma poi si può usare il login usando l'impronta digitale. Dopo settimane che comodamente usavo l'impronta, ecco un aggiornamento dove mi richiede la password (dimenticata perchè non usata da tempo, o forsei un problema all'app). Fatto sta che non vi sono domande segrete a cui rispondere (comodissimo) o email di supporto a cui inviare una nuova password (o forse c'era ma non l'ho attivata).
Il risultato comunque è: TUTTI I DATI PERSI.
A questo punto si cerca altro. Deluso
- Categoria: Produttività
- Aggiornato: 23/01/2015
- Versione: 4.5
- Dimensioni: 38.7 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Wouter Veldhuis
- © 2011-2015 W.B.Veldhuis
Compatibilità: Richiede iOS 7.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5, iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus.
Top acquisti In-App
- theVault Secure Backup & Restore1,99 €
- The Vault Secure Synchronization9,99 €
- theVault securePDF4,99 €
- theVault Export1,99 €
- theVault Import1,99 €
- HotContent & Templates4,99 €
- Rich Text Formatting1,99 €
- Hidden Folders4,99 €
- SecureShare4,99 €