di Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
Apri iTunes per acquistare e scaricare le app.
The objective of the game in Vintage Minesweeper is to uncover all squares in the game board without revealing a mine. The player must logically deduce which squares contain a mine. A number on a square indicates how many mines there are in adjacent squares.
- Guaranteed to never hit a mine on the first move
- Press and hold to flag a square. If question marks are enabled, press and hold again to put a question mark on a square
- Tap numbered square next to flagged squares to uncover neighboring squares
- Stores best times for Easy, Medium, and Advanced levels
- Tap game board after game over or tap smiley face to restart game
- Easy: 9 x 9 with 10 mines
- Medium: 16 x 16 with 40 mines
- Advanced: 16 x 30 with 99 mines
- The custom game option allows for game board sizes from 8x8 to 25 x 40. Number of mines ranges from 8 to (rows-2) x (columns - 2) which makes it next to impossible to complete the game.
Novità nella versione 2.0
Post results to your Facebook page and invite or challenge your friends to play. The application stores game statistics, such as winning average by level, which you can reset at any time. Game statistics include top three results for custom game types sorted by board area, mine density, and time. Game now supports portrait and landscape modes.
- 0,89 €
- Categoria: Giochi
- Aggiornato: 10/12/2011
- Versione: 2.0
- Dimensioni: 0.6 MB
- Lingua: Inglese
- Sviluppatore: Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
- © 2011 Olive Tree Enterprises, LLC
Compatibilità: Richiede l’iOS 5.0 o successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.