di Matthias Gansrigler
Apri il Mac App Store per acquistare e scaricare le app.
Yoink simplifies drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps.
When you start dragging a file in Finder or content from an application, Yoink fades in a tiny window at the edge of your screen so you can drag to it.
This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
For a demo version and further information, please visit Yoink's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @eternalstorms.
Yoink has been featured in the Mac App Store's 'New and Noteworthy' and 'Staff Favorites' sections.
Novità nella versione 2.5.1
- Fixed a bug where dragging files from Yoink wouldn't work
- Fixed a bug where Yoink's window would show when it shouldn't
- Fixed a bug where files that were created by Yoink but no longer needed weren't deleted
- Fixed a bug with Yoink's menu bar icon
- Fixed a bug where preferences wouldn't show for users of OS X Lion
I wish you a Happy and Successful New Year!
Thank you for your continued support and feedback.
- 3,59 €
- Categoria: Utility
- Aggiornato: 08/01/2014
- Versione: 2.5.1
- Dimensioni: 1.5 MB
- Lingue: Inglese, Tedesco
- Sviluppatore: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2014, Eternal Storms Software
Compatibilità: OS X 10.7.3 o versioni più recenti, 64-bit processor