The Swift Programming Language (Swift 4.2)
Swift Programming Series
Questo libro può essere scaricato e letto in Apple Books su Mac o dispositivi iOS.
Swift is a programming language for creating iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps. Swift builds on the best of C and Objective-C, without the constraints of C compatibility. Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. Swift’s clean slate, backed by the mature and much-loved Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, is an opportunity to reimagine how software development works.
This book provides:
- A tour of the language.
- A detailed guide delving into each language feature.
- A formal reference for the language.
Novità della versione 4.2
- Updated for Swift 4.2. - Added information about accessing all of an enumeration’s cases to the Iterating over Enumeration Cases section. - Added information about #error and #warning to the Compile-Time Diagnostic Statement section. - Added information about inlining to the Declaration Attributes section under the inlinable and usableFromInline attributes. - Added information about members that are looked up by name at runtime to the Declaration Attributes section under the dynamicMemberLookup attribute. - Added information about the requires_stored_property_inits and warn_unqualified_access attributes to the Declaration Attributes section. - Added information about how to conditionally compile code depending on the Swift compiler version being used to the Conditional Compilation Block section. - Added information about #dsohandle to the Literal Expression section.
It is incredible, wow!
Well done description of Swift
I've read this book to get an idea about the new Swift language and I must say that I'm very satisfied of the quality of the publication and the code examples. The language seems very modern, it resembles a lot of constructs seen in scritp languages like Perl, but with the performance of a compiled language. I think that after this reading I'll subscribe to the iPhone Developer Program to start practicing with Swift with the new XCode and maybe one day I'll publish my first app on the App Store 😊
- Categoria: Programmazione
- Pubblicato: 02/06/2014
- Editore: Apple Inc.
- Pagine: 500
- Lingua: Inglese
- Serie: Swift Programming Series
- Versione: 4.2