Audiobook-Anne of Green Gables
By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are stuck in traffic, waiting for your connection, cramming for that English test, or just relaxing on your sofa, Traveling Classics provides your most beloved audiobooks at the touch of your finger.
This application contains a full, unabridged AUDIOBOOK of L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables, read by Karen Savage, the story of Anne Shirley, a precocious red-head orphan who is adopted and comes to live at the Green Gables farm in Avonlea on Prince Edward Island. This book is the first in an eight-part series about Anne's adventures in Avonlea and beyond.
The Traveling Classics Reader provides:
- A crisp, sleek interface for navigating the book and controlling playback
- A delightfully clear and engaging narration of the entire book
- The full text of the novel, which scrolls in sync with the narration for easy reference
- Never loose your place; the reader will keep track of where you are in the book so can resume playback at the click of a button.
The recording used in this application is taken from the LibriVox project. This project has volunteers from around the world record their favorite classic books and then release them for the world to enjoy.
This application contains the full book in one download so that you can listen to the book wherever you are, without the need for an internet connection. Perfect for those long plane trips or commutes on the subway. This does, however, mean that the application is larger than most. So you will have to download it over WiFi or through iTunes on your Mac or PC.
If you enjoy this book, please be sure to check out the full range of Traveling Classics books at www.travelingclassics.com
- USD 1.99
- Category: Books
- Released: 28 April 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 125 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2009 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.