Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CALL+RESPONSE is a first of its kind feature documentary film that reveals the world's 27 million dirtiest secrets: there are more slaves today than ever before in human history. The CALL+RESPONSE iPhone App takes over where the movie left off by empowering people to expose the atrocities of modern slavery.
The CALL+RESPONSE film and iPhone app go deep undercover where slavery is thriving from the child brothels of Cambodia to the slave brick kilns of rural India to reveal that in 2007, Slave Traders made more money than Google, Nike and Starbucks combined.
- Watch performances from critically acclaimed artists like Moby, Natasha Bedingfield, Cold War Kids, Matisyahu, Imogen Heap, Talib Kweli, Five For Fighting, and Switchfoot.
- Read stories of freed slaves and get updates from the front lines of the abolitionist movement.
- Use your iPhone's camera and sharing features to demand that your favorite brands stay slave free.
- Find information about the CALL + RESPONSE film including film screenings in your area.
- Use interactive maps to see how the movement is spreading around the world and in your city.
- Order a copy of the film or buy the soundtrack on iTunes
- Join the movement by sharing videos, statistics, and stories about slavery with your social network.
CALL+RESPONSE believes that music is part of the movement against human slavery. We also believe that YOUR response to the music and message of CALL + RESPONSE can be the catalyst that ends slavery.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Enables link detection in story text
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 18 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brushfire Mobile
- © 2010 Call + Response
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.