Instamap - real-time Instagram browser
By NextRoot Mobile SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• thenextweb.com: "Instamap is the best way to view Instagram on the iPad"
• Gizmodo: "Instamap for iPad: A Slick Instagram App for your iPad"
• macstories.net: "Instamap is an elegant and lightweight Instagram client that feels good on the iPad and works well in the way it can group photos by tag or location"
• 148apps.com: "Instamap Puts Geotagging To Shame"
Instamap is a photography app that redefines browsing Instagram photos. Unlike other similar apps, Instamap offers users the possibility of defining subscriptions. Furthermore, results are updated constantly, so that every new Instagram photo posted is added to the gallery in no time.
With Instamap, users can browse through Instagram photos according to a location, tag or a user. No matter what part of the globe or what tag they choose, they can see the corresponding photos live, as they get posted. The photos can be viewed in tile view or pinned to a map. Once a gallery is chosen, the photos appear individually, together with their details, and users can “like” them. From this point on, it is just a matter of swiping.
Users can also view popular Instagram photos, their own stream and their liked photos gallery. The possibility of real time browsing through a defined subscription is what makes Instamap stand out among other similar apps. All in all, it provides the necessary features to make Instagram browsing easy and fun.
Instamap features include:
• View photos in tile view or pinned to a map
• Create 3 types of subscriptions: based on location, tags or users
• View photos from all the user’s subscriptions
• View popular photos
• View user’s photo stream
• View your liked photos
• See photos’ details (author, date, description, comments, likers, location, tags)
• Tap any #tag or @user in the description to see it's preview
• “Like” photos
• Add comments to photos
• Swipe navigation through a gallery
• View a user's profile from a photo in the gallery
• Follow/Unfollow users from the profile view of a user
• Real time browsing through photos
• Share to Twitter and Facebook
• Open in Instagram, Safari, Copy Image
• Pull main gallery on the iPhone and hold to take a picture with Instagram
Follow @nextroot on Twitter for more news about Instamap.
Note: Please do not rate our app 1 or 2 stars based on crashes as there is no way for us to get back to you. Contact us on our support link and we'll work on improving the app, that way we can contact you back and solve the issue. Thanks!
Note: You need to have a Instagram account in order to use this application. You can create an Instagram account using their application for iPhone.
Note: This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
fixes all reported crashes
- USD 1.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 01 July 2013
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NextRoot Mobile SRL
- © NextRoot 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.