iPharmacist Mobile Physician Edition
By PDA Verticals Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The name you trust for mobile clinical information for retail pharmacy, now in an app designed specifically for the needs of physicians.
Deliver the best quality care to your patients with mobile access to these invaluable tools. Increase efficiency by using Calc+, which has over 120 clinical calculators, including A-a Oxygen Gradient, Apgar Score, BAC and BMI. Have a specific medication question? Access up to date contact information for over 150 manufacturers quicker and easier with the Manufacturer’s Index. . Quickly get a definition for a medical abbreviation using the Medical Abbreviations tool. Stay abreast of the latest in medical news with access to timely articles, medical conference highlights, and summaries from leading medical journals.
This free reference tool includes:
* A comprehensive list of calculators used in diagnosis and prescribing including:
* A-a gradient
* Anion gap
* Creatinine clearance
* Framingham 10 Year Coronary Disease Risk
* NIH Stroke Scale
* Pneumonia Severity Index
* plus, over 100 more
* Manufacturer’s Index:
* Head office address and contact information
* Manufacturer website
* Medical information contact number
* Customer care contact number
* Medical Abbreviations:
* An extensive list of acronyms and abbreviations used in medical documentation
* Full-text medical news articles updated daily
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Improved search responsiveness in larger titles.
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 21 October 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: PDA Verticals Corporation
- © 2012, Apotex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.