Kakinoki Shogi (Japanese Chess)
By Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shogi is a Japanese version of chess.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
There are 10 million players and a few hundred professional players in Japan.
- Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
- 7 levels of computer play.
- Handicap games.
- Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
- Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
- Show score option
- Game log.
- Undo of moves.
- Save/Load game file.
- Send game record by mail.
- Show history of moves.
- Help about Shogi rules.
What's New in Version 2.60
- Fixed a bug (Menus were in English on iOS 9 in Japanese environment).
- USD 4.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 September 2015
- Version: 2.60
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: 義一 Kakinoki
- © 2009 Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.