Signature for PDF
By Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Holiday Special Offer - Original $14.99 *****
Signature for PDFs is made easy! Open the PDF document and draw your signature with the mouse or import the scanned signature picture. Scale it to sign on and save as new PDF. No print and fax machine required!
Key Features of Signature for PDF
- Digitally and quickly sign and counter-sign your PDF documents.
- Use the stamp tool to draw your custom signature with the mouse or trackpad.
- Add your scanned signature picture or any other image to the document.
- Add signature anywhere, with full control of size and position.
- Support zooming in&out and the revolving the signature.
- Save as new PDF for sending via email.
- Now Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 supported!
More PDF tools you may need:
If you wanna merge multiple PDF, split a big PDF or compress entire PDF file into smaller size file, please turn to PDF Toolset, which is on sale at only $1.99! Go and get it now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-toolset/id796775817?mt=12
If you wanna convert your PDF files into word or keynote for further editing, then turn to PDF Converter with OCR, now it is on sale! Go get it now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-converter-with-ocr/id646995584?mt=12
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
1. Optimized program icon.
2. Other optimization and minor bug fixed.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 January 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Enolsoft
- © 2011-2016 Enolsoft Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor