The42.ie Sports News
By Daft Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The42 is Ireland's favourite sports app.
From breaking news stories to long analysis pieces to video and more, this is the online home for Irish sports fanatics.
We're cageside for the top UFC fights, in the press box for Ireland games home and abroad and around the country for the GAA action.
Features you'll love:
- Informative and entertaining coverage of your favourite sports with dedicated verticals for GAA, rugby, soccer and MMA.
- Personalise the app to create a newsfeed based on your passions.
- Keep up to date on games with our comprehensive live scorecentre
- Offline reading: download stories to read later.
- Liveblogs of major games and events
- Deep-dive analysis of rugby games and other sports from writers like Murray Kinsella
- Opt in to notification will make sure you don't miss a thing.
Follow us on Twitter @the42_ie or www.facebook.com/the42.ie or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Formerly known as TheScore.ie)
What's New in Version 3.9.1
- Fixed: Article not opening when tapping on Today Widget
We've been working hard on improving our comments section, it has been completely redesigned for a better experience.
You're now in control of which comments you wish to see, favourite a user to give their comments priority over others, mute a user to stop seeing their comments (these actions apply to your experience only).
- Improved: Facebook & Twitter login are now much simpler
- Improved: Posting a comment should be a much nicer experience
- Improved: Today Widget for iOS 10
- Fixed: When you shared an article from within a magazine, it shared the wrong article
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 16 March 2017
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daft Media Ltd.
- © Journal Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.