Website SEO Checks - onpage search analysis tool
By Mike Irving
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Impress your next SEO Client with Live Stats & Analysis!
"...Making your website known can be extremely hard if you do not know how to market yourself. Website SEO Checks can change all that...." - (5 Stars) - iViewApps.com
Website SEO Checks is a quick and easy all-in-one tool to do many of the checks, and lookup many of the stats, that you will want for basic SEO Analysis.
The app does not list the search rankings, that some other apps concentrate on, but goes more in depth, looking at the server, the website and the individual page in question.
Find Out / Check For...
• The current Google PageRank of both the root page, and any given page
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• The Server IP Address
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check the Title of the given page
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
Looking up a website or page is simple... enter the URL, and tap 'Go'.
Also includes some help / frequently asked questions.
The App Requires an Internet Connection.
What's New in Version 2.0
new design and icon
- USD 0.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 05 September 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Irving
- © 2017 Mike Irving
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.