By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Aurochs is a program for technical analysis with the following features:
· Access to the EOD-data for more than 40 exchanges in the world, supported by Yahoo;
· Automatic recognition of many candle patterns;
· A wide range of built-in indicators: Chaikin Oscillator, Accumulation/Distribution, Advance/Decline, ADX, DMI, etc.
· A simulator which allows to test your trading strategy step by step;
· Instant access to the information about a company on the multiple web sources;
· The filters which help you to find the right shares;
· The lists of companies included in the most popular indices (NASDAQ, Dow Jones, etc.);
· Import of the data from MetaTrader and MetaStock
and many more that will be useful to all traders - from beginners to professionals.
------------ Support Information ------------
If you have any problems with this app, please, send us an email to email@example.com it will be solved as soon as possible.
Or tell us if we are missing something that you would love to see build into this app.
What's New in Version 1.3
· MetaStock MASTER-file Import
· Impuls System
· Extended the web Info with progress indication
· Small changes in the visual appearance of the app
· Retina Support
· Promotion widgets
· The app size is reduced now, it gives you 7 MB more space on your Mac for other apps, music and etc,
· Loading of the SYM-Files
- USD 13.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 07 July 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Developer: Max Schlee
- © Neonway
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor