By Stonewash DD&AG Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battlespace magazine covers the whole spectrum of the battlespace, from sensor to shooter. Our news coverage and readership is truly international, contacting the main decision makers in the worldwide defence industry. We aim to provide our readers with the latest developments in the complex and ever changing world of C4ISTAR and the Global Battlespace.
Our coverage is unique in its breadth of topics in the International C4ISTAR land systems arena from airborne sensors and UAVs, rotorcraft, airborne communications, missiles, ballistics, ammunition, infantry systems, radar and avionics, land-based communications, EW, infantry equipment, armoured vehicles, trucks and unmanned robots. Battlespace provides a layered news service to its readers.
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES magazine, launched in late 1998, providing our readers with in-depth technical detail of defence technologies in use or under development throughout the world, published 6 times a year.
Annual Subscription (12 months) - £15.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £2.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Battlespace app is copyright Battlespace Publications. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://stonewash.co.uk/terms
Battlespace is published by Battlespace Publications (http://www.battle-technology.com/). iPad/iPhone application developed by Stonewash DD&AG Ltd (www.stonewashddag.com).
What's New in Version 6.2.4
- Fix an issue causing the app to crash immediately on startup after restoring purchases.
- Category: Catalogues
- Updated: 12 December 2013
- Version: 6.2.4
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Stonewash DD&AG Limited
- © Battlespace Publications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.