Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Bhagavad Gita represents the essence of the philosophy of Hindu Spirituality. In well-designed 700 Sanskrit verses, it lays out the path to self-realization. Even though it has written thousands of years ago in battle of Kurukshetra, the lessons are very much related in today’s life.
The main aim of application is to provide a quick reference for the 700 verses of the Bhagavad Gita in Sanskrit and Gujarati Language.
The application has number of other features listed below which help you to enhance your experience.
• First ever apps in Gujarati language with all contents in Gujarati for Bhagwat Gita on IOS platform.
• Gita Mahatmay in Gujarati language with Audio
• Gita Saar in Gujarati with elegant design
• Covers all 18 Adhyay of in Sanskrit and Gujarati
• Listen Audio for each Adhayay
• Access the popular Bhajans of Lord Krishna
• Knowledge section to enhance spiritual knowledge about Srimad Bhagwat Gita
• Image gallery of Lord Krishna and Bhagwat Gita
• Great overall design & graphics easy to read & understand
This app requires internet connection, WiFi recommended.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 25 April 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dipen Patel
- © 2012 ileorex technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.