The Biology of Belief - Bruce H. Lipton
By Sounds True
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the past, we've been taught that living beings are machines run by biochemicals and DNA. Now, world-renowned cellular biologist Dr. Bruce H. Lipton explains that our entire biology is shaped by the intelligence of each of our 50 trillion cells—and that the single most important way to influence them is through the energy of our beliefs. With this app, you will understand the cell and how it relates to our thinking states, immune system, and the human body as a whole, and learn how to turn your subconscious mind into your most valuable tool for health and well-being. Revolutionize the way you live your life through exploration of:
- The science of epigenetics—why biologists must look further than DNA to find out what shapes life—and how that affects you
- Bridging the gap between quantum mechanics and biology, and knowing how your cells listen to the energy of your thoughts
- The chemistry of stress and love—how your body, mind, and immune system change with each emotional state
- The functions and location of genes and proteins and the relationship between them
- The differences between the conscious and subconscious minds and how they function together
- How environmental stimuli influence our thinking states and shape the contents of our brain
Dr. Bruce H. Lipton has been widely embraced as one of the most accessible and knowledgeable voices of new biology. Now, join this pioneer of epigenetics as he takes you on a journey into the world under the microscope, through the ages of evolution, and into the miracle that is your own life.
The Biology of Belief app features:
- An exploration of cells and consciousness with Dr. Bruce H. Lipton (3 hours, 21 minutes of audio teachings)
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- A relaxing slide show
- Bookmarking to help you easily return to your favorite content
- Bonus interview transcription of “What Our Cells Can Teach Us,” an in-depth conversation with Dr. Bruce H. Lipton
- Bonus music track from Bruce Lipton’s Music for a Shift in Consciousness
About the Author
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, is an internationally recognized cellular biologist who taught cell biology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and later performed pioneering studies at Stanford University's School of Medicine. His breakthrough research on the cell membrane in 1977 made him a pioneer in the new science of epigenetics. He is author of The Biology of Belief and a sought-after keynote speaker and workshop presenter, and has appeared on radio and television.
What's New in Version 101.100.4
Bug fixes for iOS 6 and 7
- USD 12.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 29 March 2014
- Version: 101.100.4
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sounds True
- © Bruce H. Lipton 2012 (p) Sounds True
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.