By DB Schenker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DB Schenker Logistics has optimized and enhanced its global tracking application for mobile devices by various new features.
The Corporate DB Schenker Logistics mobile app enables shipments to be tracked using various search criteria, such as the STT number, the air waybill and bill of lading as well as shipper’s references, consignee’s references, delivery note number and invoice number and further more.
In addition to this global tracking functionality, the new version 3.0.2 offers now
- a new navigation within the app,
- the feature to send a Hyperlink to a tracking result via email,
- mobile phone optimized access to various websites of the Schenker AG and the Schenker Deutschland AG such as
· Career market – vacancies worldwide
· News & PR
· Location Finder
· Customer Magazines
· Diesel Floating
The Corporate DB Schenker Logistics mobile app is currently available in German, English, Spanish, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian and Czech. Translation into additional languages including Dutch, Turkish, Hungarian, Slovakian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Swedish and Polish are planned.
The Corporate DB Schenker Logistics mobile app v3.0.2 will also soon be available for other operating systems.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- new tracking reference Vehicle ID Number (VIN)