By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
** Unbound Medicine’s All-In-One Mobile Solution for Emergency Medicine Professionals**
** Now includes Dosing, IV, Clinical and Conversion Calculators **
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Emergency Central resources and explore the comprehensive Emergency information, detailed recommendations, fast navigation, and helpful tools.
SIGN IN – Current customers can use this app to download content to their iOS devices.
ABOUT EMERGENCY CENTRAL
Emergency Central is the complete mobile solution for emergency medicine professionals. Disease, diagnosis, and step-by-step treatment resources are integrated to link you to immediate answers. Identify possible diagnoses based on presenting symptoms, review details of specific conditions, determine the ideal diagnostic test sequence, and easily link to the drug guide for dosing information.
Emergency Central includes:
5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
The latest edition of the 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult puts over 600 medical conditions encountered in emergency situations at your fingertips. Each entry is presented in a proven, rapid-access format so you can quickly search medical conditions, confirm a diagnosis, and begin treatment.
McGraw-Hill Medical's DIAGNOSAURUS DDx
Access over 1,000 quick-reference diagnoses in this valuable reference. Access entries by disease, symptom, or organ system.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications. Updated regularly to ensure you always have new FDA approvals and the latest drug changes.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides quick-access, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of common diagnostic tests with more than 350 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 22+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• Access 22+ million journal entries form MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Emergency Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATES
• After initial Emergency Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
•If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.8
* In-App purchase
* New Integrated Calculators
* Includes New 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult 5th Edition
* Includes latest updates to Davis's Drug Guide
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 29 September 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2014 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.