By Jordi Perez Barreiro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gamesculpt 3D is a tool for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to create your own first-person 3D games to be played on any iOS device.
The game creation system is fully visual, no programming required in any language or Scripts.
No need 3D modeling or import 3D models, everything is done with predefined 3D blocks and many textures, predefined textures or generated from images imported from your Photo Library.
With these flat textures you can create rotations to simulate 3D objects or characters or apply textures to real 3D blocks (cylinders, cubes, pyramids, cones, spheres, arches, domes, etc ...)
You can create FPS style games, adventure, arcade or just fantasy worlds. It all depends on your imagination and your use of this tool.
- There are 13 types of 3D blocks with different shapes to build complex structures combining these blocks.
- You can attach events to items of the 3D level to interact with the player, whether the player touches them or shoot them. You can also associate an event if an enemy dies.
- Each event can launch multiple Trigger Processes.
- Moving enemies are flying spheres that shoot the player.
- Allows the player to enter text or data for perform different Trigger Processes according content. Ideal for passwords or dialogues with characters.
- Allows you to associate Trigger Processes to the three actions (Use, Give or Attack) that can perform the player with the objects on any item of the 3D level.
- Allows use variables (called registers in this App) and conditions to create situations or complex puzzles in your game.
- You has 100 default textures that can be replaced by images imported from your Photo Library.
- Allows to assign animated textures to items of the 3D level.
- Creating your own objects with images imported from your Photo Library.
- The player has an inventory of objects (up to 14 objects with uses indicators).
- The character of the player can be male or female. Only affects predefined voices.
- The player's gun can be removed to create games without shooting.
- The characters of the game can be images imported from your Photo Library. These characters are motionless but can block the passage of the player.
- Support for transparent textures for images downloaded from the Internet.
- Background music for your game imported from your Songs Library.
- Up to 10 levels per game.
- Export your games by eMail.
- Import games from Mail, Safari or from the download section of the App.
- Available free version (Gamesculpt 3D Player) that only allows to play the games. Ideal for sharing your games with your friends.
(Trigger Processes are the actions that you, as creator of the game, can perform during the course of the game depending on the player's actions).
Main Trigger Processes available:
- Show texts and dialogues in the bottom terminal, on the top or middle of the screen in large format.
- Show a full screen image imported from your Photo Library.
- Play a sound that you recorded previously from the application itself.
- Change the player's position (teleport).
- Give or remove objects to the player.
- Add or subtract the player health or ammunition.
- Hide or show items of the 3D level.
- Change the texture of the items of the 3D level.
- Perform arithmetic and logical operations with registers.
- The games developed using Gamesculpt 3D may be distributed royalty-free for commercial or non-commercial purposes, as long as the game is produced using a legal installation of Gamesculpt 3D application.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- App is now Universal.
- Support for GameTel Gamepad.
- Minor bugs fixes.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 May 2012
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Jordi Perez Barreiro
- © Jordi Pérez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.