GDrive for Google Drive
By Steven Zhang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GDrive is a Google Drive client on iPhone and iPad. With the help of GDrive, you're able to read your documents, view photos, watch videos and manage your files stored on Google Drive. It's simple, fast and free without ads.
* Access your files stored on Google Drive.
* File management: copy, move, delete etc.
* Sort your files by name, date, size etc.
* Transfer files between iDevice and Google Drive.
* Download files to local folder for offline access.
* Support multiple Google accounts.
* Password lock down app
* Universal app
* Built-in file readers
Fast open large pdf file.
Support Outline, Bookmark, page thumbnails, annotation link etc.
MS Office: Support Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents
iWork: Support Pages, Numbers, Keynote documents
Supports plain text, RTF(Rich Text Format), HTML and Web Archives
Supports JPG, PNG, TIFF
Show photos in photo gallery
Supports MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV
Supports H.264 encoded video, mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
What's New in Version 2.2.0
* Fix an issue that photos in photo stream cannot be uploaded to Google Drive.
* Fix compatible issues with iOS 5 and iOS 6.
* Additional bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 March 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Steven Zhang
- © Skyjos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.