Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.11
• Easily empty the Bin directly from the Drive app
• Bug fixes and performance improvements, including improved app start-up time
It's very good
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 July 2016
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)USD 19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)USD 24.99