Intuit Field Service Management Mobile
By Corrigo Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Intuit Field Service Management Mobile enables current Field Service Management users to log in as field technicians to access work order details, customer service and equipment service history, create invoices and process payments on the go.
Intuit Field Service Management is a simple and powerful service management solution that lets you spend less time administering operations and more time improving your business.
Intuit’s Field Service Management by Corrigo is available only for use with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Editions.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR INSTALLATION, SERVICE AND REPAIR TECHNICIANS
• Works with the way you manage your team, handle work orders, and price up invoices
• Built using input from scores of contractors, and you’ll see this the first time you use it
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS FOR FIELD TECHNICIANS
• Mobile Work Order Alerts
• Simple Appointment List
• Simple Work Order Status Updates
• Customer Service History
• Customer Equipment Lists
• Mobile Invoicing and Payment Processing
• Signature Capture and Photo Notes
BUILT BY CORRIGO, THE LEADER IN FIELD SERVICE SOLUTIONS
• Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
• More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
• The Corrigo family of solutions is used by property management firms, homebuilders, retailers, facility managers and contractors
Note: This mobile app is not compatible with other Corrigo applications including CorrigoNet, and WorkTrack Facilities Management. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Fix signature capture on iOS9
- Category: Business
- Updated: 23 September 2015
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Corrigo Incorporated
- © 2010-2012 Corrigo Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.