Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Push to for your telescope. iPushTo is your navigation aid under the night sky! Just choose an object and Push To will show you the way. Contains ALL Messier and NGC objects. As well as custom objects.
Follow these easy steps!
1) Level your telescope. Horizontally.
2) Be sure to calibrate your built-in compass first! Otherwise the reading is not accurate!
3) Select a Messier/NGC object from the list in the search tab OR use the custom RA/DEC entry fields.
4) Place your iPhone/iPad flat on the back of your telescope!
5) Move the telescope until the telescope ALT/AZ coordinates match the Object ALT/AZ coordinates. The arrows will guide you.
The object will appear in the finder and/or low power eyepiece.
Please email bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
What's New in Version 2.4
Improved accuracy in code.
Disturbing label in NGC search deleted.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 August 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DDQ
- © DDQ 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.