By Quadant Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Development charts are an important way to monitor your child's growth from 2 years to 20 years. The pediatricians use this to monitor child's growth as and when a checkup happens. This app will allow parents to monitor the growth from 2 to 20 years, right on their fingertips. This app makes it easy to monitor the Weight, Length, Weight Length and Body Mass Index percentiles.
- Track the growth for multiple children.
- Allows adding monthly observation.
- Create PDF on the fly and share it using iTunes.
- Color scheme to distinguish boy and girl growth charts.
- Share the chart as an email attachment.
- Add optional notes with each observation to track the progress.
- The chart supports multiple units.
- Based on CDC chart for 2-20 years.
- Available on iPhone and iPad
- Use Growth-Chart app for monitoring your child’s growth from Birth to 36 months.
- Pediatrics can use to manage data for their clients and share with the parents.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 03 February 2011
- Version: 1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Quadant
- © Quadant
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.