Melanoma iABCD rule
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moles are one of the most common human skin condition and melanoma is a malignant skin cancer that can raise from moles. The recognition of any alteration in shape, color and size can be useful for prevention of melanoma. We present an informative and easy to use application that can help general people, physicians and health care professionals to learn the ABCD rule, a well-known mnemonic rule that can help to differentiate the melanoma from the benign mole.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Several UI improvements
- New photos
- Three languages (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Support for both landscape and portrait
- High resolution images
- Zoom funcionality
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 July 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Marcos Antonio Rodrigues Martinez
- © Copyright Mindexs Ltd 2010. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.