By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Official Journal of the American Academy of Neurology
As the leading clinical neurology journal worldwide, Neurology® is directed to physicians concerned with diseases and conditions of the nervous system. Published 48 times per year, the journal delivers original articles of high scientific interest, as well as Clinical/Scientific notes, Views & Reviews, NeuroImages, Humanities, selected videos, calendar listings, and position papers from the American Academy of Neurology.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue-browsing capability via Quick View
- Easy paging through abstract summaries; bookmarking capability
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Link to Neurology online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
What's New in Version 1.6
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- ©2013 American Academy of Neurology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.