By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Decorate your Mac with bright, shiny lights! It doesn’t matter which holiday you’re celebrating, there’s a color combination for every need. NightLights comes with C7, Mini, Bubble, LED, Flicker, and novelty shaped light bulbs. You can mix and match, choose from various blink modes, and more!
Use NightLights to frame your display with colored lights, or create lighted scenes with your own photos, and backgrounds.
- Choose your own bulb sequence from over 90 different lightbulbs.
- Frame your display, or place lights anywhere on your screen!
- Scale the lights larger, or smaller.
- Adjust the spacing between bulbs.
- Choose from a selection of blink effects: Off, On, Chase, Random, Flicker and Blink.
- Choose from a selection of holiday presets.
- Lots of Background options:
- Add your own text message.
- Change Background Colors.
- Window Frames.
- Weather effects: snow, rain with lightning, and falling leaves.
- Audio Playback.
- And More!
- NightLights can also be used similar to a screen saver, or set to display over your Desktop!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Optimized for macOS Sierra 10.12
- Four NEW bulbs:
- Scallop (Sea Shell)
- Edison Bulb
- NEW C7 Clear Bulb Set
- Enhanced bulb art for Retina Display
- Minor bug fixes
- USD 1.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Briscoe
- © 2002 - 2016 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor