Quran Kareem 16 Line for iPad
By SHL Info Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SHL info systems presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a touch screen device”.
This is a digital version of the 16 line Hifzi Quran familiar to Muslims from South Asia. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Use slider to jump to a page
- Jump directly to Rub, Nisf or Thalatha of a Juz.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Ruku Number, Waqf Lazim, Rub, Nisf, Thalatha and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- A huge collection of gapless audio recitation with new reciters added remotely every few days. Currently we have: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit (Mujawwad & Murattal), Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady and more coming soon.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Search within Quran text and translations
- Background audio playback
- iCloud Sync (on iOS6+)
Please follow us on twitter @SHLinfoSystems
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
What's New in Version 3.9.2
New in this version:
- Bug fixes
-Improvements to ability to remotely add new reciters.
NOTE: New reciters will only be available to this updated version of the app. Please update to get more reciters.
New in version 3.9
- A number of new reciters. Also, we will be adding even more reciters on the fly every 10 to 15 days inshaAllah without needing an update.
- Lots of under the hood improvements and bug fixes.
If you want us to add a reciter of your choice, just let us know at: email@example.com
Please follow us on Twitter @SHLinfoSystems
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
- Category: Books
- Updated: 07 January 2014
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 485 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sarim Hussain
- © 2009-2011 SHL Info Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.