By cogni.net GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RapidLearn makes it possible to learn facts and languages quickly and easily - even while you sleep. The one-handed operation of RapidLearn allows you to record your own questions and answers very fast, even without looking. Unique is the intelligent learning system which adapts to your individual learning speed. Only RapidLearn offers the functionality to reinforce your learning while you sleep. RapidLearn is your perfect partner for exam preparation and the fast learning of languages and vocabulary.
Four steps to successful learning:
1. Creation/Extension: Record questions and answers with the iPhone microphone or enter text with the keyboard or download add-ons for easy language learning.
2. Listening. Listen to your content through speakers or a headset, at home or on the go.
3. Training. Test yourself and evaluate your own answers. Difficult questions are repeated more often for maximized learning. RapidLearn adapts automatically to your individual learning speed and allows you to achieve optimal learning with little effort.
4. Sleeping. New scientific research shows that it's easier to remember something when you have listened to it while in deep sleep. RapidLearn monitors your sleep pattern and detects the right moment to play your content.
-- Write your text on a personal computer and import it as a new RapidLearn lesson using iTunes.
-- Create a backup of your lessons using iTunes. It is also possible to import your lessons (or lessons of others) to RapidLearn with iTunes.
-- Send lessons to other people by e-mail. When receiving a lesson by e-mail, just tap on the attachment, RapidLearn will open and a new lesson will be created.
-- Social networks: You can share your lessons with your friends. Upload a lesson and send the link to the lesson to your friends at Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or GoogleReader. Links will be available for six weeks.
Information about iPod touch
Sleep mode requires a power supply, older models without speaker require an external speaker. For recording of own content a headset with integrated microphone is needed.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
This version recognizes if an upgrade was purchased to allow unlimited creation of lessons and questions.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 June 2012
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: cogni.net Gesellschaft fuer Lernmedien mbH
- © 2012 cogni.net GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.