Reciprocity Failure Rate
By Michael Andrei Trimm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free until January 1st 2014!
Do you use Ilford HP5 Plus 400 film for your high end photography? If you've ever looked at the specification chart for the film's reciprocity exposure durations you'd realized that small 1-inch by 1-inch graph is pretty much useless when it comes to precision. Thankfully, this app is going to become your new best friend. Our team of highly trained photographers have reverse engineered that tiny graph for you in this app. Select your time, and press GO! It's that easy! Reciprocity Failure Rate 2.3 will create a special local timer (no internet required) that will let you know when your exposure is finished. Keep in mind, this app isn't like other timers - some of your exposures will last for days! You need an app that you can depend on for accurate results. This app is here for you.
Features of Reciprocity Failure Rate 2.3 Include:
- Easy scrolling to select measured exposure time
- Dynamic timer to every calculated exposure time
- Very very small fee per calculation (new pricing outline)
- Cheaper than exposing a print wrong
- 100 free calculations to all new customers!
- iOS 7 design with added support for the iPhone 5 and iPad Air with Retina Display
What's New in Version 2.3
Requires iOS 7 now
iOS 7 Flat UI
Fixed UUID bug
Updated server interface
iPhone 5 Support
Free 100 calculations to all existing and new customers!
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 December 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Trimm
- © MT Design Solutions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.