By Utah Department of Transportation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The UDOT Traffic app provides commuters and travelers with mobile access to information for Utah roadways from the Utah Department of Transportation's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS). The available information includes:
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) Current traffic conditions on Utah's freeways and major surface streets
3) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
4) Special events that affect traffic (sports events, etc.)
5) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
6) Seasonal road closure status
7) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
8) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money.
It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage traffic flow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, traffic speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
What's New in Version 3.4
Updates to snowplow map layer.
Misc. bug fixes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 25 January 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Utah Department of Transportation
- © Copyright 2011-2013 TransCore, LP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.