By Tim Corcoran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This is a scorekeeping app, not a game.
Universal App - Full iPad/iPhone Retina support
Tired of paper & pencil scorekeeping for 5-dice games like YachtC? Let your i-device do the heavy lifting. From the developers of Yachats, the popular 5-dice game comes YahScore.
YahScore takes the elegant interface of Yachats and adapts it to help you keep score of your real dice games with up to 5 players.
+ Simple, intuitive, single-screen interface
+ Automated scoring - just a couple touches for most categories
+ Interruptable - no loss of data if you need to make a call
+ Customizable 5-of-kind category name
+ Help menu explains how to use the app
+ V3: Spreadsheet style game histories
+ V3: Tournament Mode
Best of all it's free!
If you like using YahScore please leave a review. We'd also love to hear your thoughts and suggestions for future releases
What's New in Version 3.0
It was a long time coming but the update you asked for is here...
1. New iOS7 design and many tweaks to the interface
2. Added the most requested feature: Tournament mode. Track scores across multiple games easily
3. Detailed game histories in new spreadsheet view
4. Now supports all retina screen sizes
5. Improved 1's thru 6's entry mechanism (new popup view))
6. Added check for 30pt maximum score in any category
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 October 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tim Corcoran
- © 2009-2014 Tim Corcoran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.