Amaroq for Mastodon
By John Gabelmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amaroq is a lightweight universal client for any Mastodon instance! Simply enter the instance you belong to, log in, and enjoy the all the wonders of the federated social network from your phone.
Features include but are not limited to:
• View all your timelines, whether it's your home, local, or federated
• View and follow all your friends' profiles
• Search your favorite hashtags
• Emoji support for your statuses
• View and participate in threads
• Gif and video upload support
• Multiple instance support
We may be simple now, but there are many plans ahead! If you got any suggestions to improve Amaroq feel free to toot @eurasierboy on mastodon.social or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Version 1.1.3 brings about more localization support, as well as some small improvements and bug fixes.
• Dutch localization support (Thanks to @email@example.com)
• Various localization improvements and grammatical tweaks
• An in-app browser for any links opened within Amaroq (Thanks to @firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Fixed a bug that would cause the app to logout of all instances in specific circumstances
• Fixed a bug that would cause the app to become stuck "Throttled" if too many login attempts were made
More to come in the future, as always thanks for all your support!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 19, 2017
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: John Gabelmann
- © 2017 John Gabelmann
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.