Analytics Pro 2 is here. New features, new reports and a new design make viewing your Google Analytics™ data easier, faster and more enjoyable than ever. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
● Create custom reports with manually set dimensions and metrics. 3 report types allow limited analysis options.
● Multiple Accounts and Profiles
● Day, Week, and Month dimensions to monitor trends
● Print Preview to configure reports before Printing with AirPrint or Exporting as PDF
● Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
● Drill Down through your data
● More than 175 drill-down combinations allow deep insight into your data
● 65 Reports organized into 8 sections
● Customize the Reports Menu by selecting Favorites
● Website Previews help associate the reports with the website
● Isolate and examine subsets of your data with Segments
● Select the segment you are interested in and the report will filter the data for the selected segment
● The Summary and Dashboard reports provides a snapshot of user activity in 9 sections
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or a custom date range
● The Dashboard report gives you a snapshot of recent user activity presented visually with graphs and charts
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or for custom date range
● Some of the graphs are interactive, so that you can make comparisons, view the underlying data and toggle numeric/percentage values
20 Audience reports to understand your users:
● The Overview report shows Daily and Hourly trends
● The Countries, US States & City reports visually explore visitor location using maps
- Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your users are coming from
- Drill down on a location, such as country or city etc. to view daily, hourly, weekly or monthly trends
● The New City Map Report displays user location on world map
● The Location Report can be filtered by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
● Visitor Loyalty
● Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
● Screen Colors & Resolution
● The Device report identifies which sessions are from mobile, tablet and desktop devices
● Network Domain and Location
● Flash and Java Support
● Age Bracket
● Traffic Sources show where your users come from, including links that display the actual web page that your users came from
● Search Keywords
● Adwords Campaigns
● Keyword Positions
● Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/CPC, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks
● Ad Versions summarises Ad Content for each Campaign
● Monitor how users arrive at your website via a Social Network referral
● Data Hub Activity reports the activities where content is shared or mentioned on a social data hub
● Monitor Social Actions by Entity and Source
11 Content reports to understand interactions with website content.
● Top Content
● Top Content By Title
● Top Landing Pages
● Top Exit Pages.
● Site Search Keywords
● Site Search Categories
● Event Categories, Actions and Labels, with drill a down option to refine your analysis.
● Event Trending with daily trend of Events. Select a date to drill down for the selected day.
● Site Speed report
● Goal Starts
● Goal Completions
● Goal Value
● Goal Flow
● Summary Reports for Today, Yesterday or a Preset or custom date Range.
● Transactions Report with drill down to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day. Includes Quantity, Revenue, Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate Metrics.
● Product SKU
● Product Categories.
5 App Tracking reports to display App analytics data
● App Name and Version
● Screen Name
● Landing Screen
● Exit Screen Name
● Crashes & Exceptions report.
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics™ to use this App.
To contact us or to find out more, visit
Update to the latest version of Google Sign-In with improvements for iOS 11.