デベロッパ：Ankitects Pty Ltd
App を購入、ダウンロードするには iTunes を開いてください。
AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile offers some features not found in other flashcard apps:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations that were added with LaTeX in the desktop software, and ruby text above Asian languages.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display your cards in the same way the computer version does, making changes to the appearance of cards and turning on options like 'type in the answer' currently needs to be done with the computer software. For this reason, please familiarize yourself with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
Aside from the cloud synchronization service, AnkiMobile also supports copying decks to and from your device via the USB cable and iTunes.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: http://ankisrs.net/docs/AnkiMobile.html
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please use the above link! I have no way of replying to reviews placed on the app store, and quite often the issues posted in app store reviews can be easily resolved.
バージョン 2.0.27 の新機能
Changes in 2.0.27:
- Temporarily revert fix for images with embedded quotes, as it
was causing issues with the check media function.
Changes in 2.0.26:
- Fix an issue with opening automatic backups from within the app
- Fix pasting not working on iOS 8
- Fix existing cards not being resorted when the study order is changed
- Fix an issue with using custom study on decks with certain characters
Simply the best flash card app out there. Ever.
I've been using Anki now for many years (in my case to learn Japanese), and, having also tried out many other learning apps, I can honestly say that in my opinion this is simply the best app out there for learning a language.
It's relative simplicity and ease of use allow you to focus on your content, and the algorithm that determines when your cards are next shown is tuned perfectly.
I love that I can quickly and easily create new cards on my computer and then sync to iOS, or add new vocabulary on the go straight into the iOS app.
The ability to add shared study decks is also a big bonus - in the case of Japanese this gives you instant access to core content that would otherwise take days to input.
Fabulous work by a dedicated developer. So glad I discovered it all those years ago.