App for Trello: Collaboration Tool for Organization allows you to quickly access your Trello Boards directly from your Mac's menu bar.
#1 Trello app on the App Store!
#1 Mac Productivity app on the App Store in over 40 countries!
* Instantly access to Trello via your Mac's menu bar.
* Real-time popup Notifications will be shown on your Mac Notification Center.
* Reminder for unread notifications after every 3 minutes and can be adjusted from Settings.
* Default Hot Key: Control + Shift + T and fully controllable to match your own way.
* Fully support OS X Yosemite.
Never miss your Notifications on Trello again.
***** JustAnomad: "It’s much more convenient to use Trello on a separate window and while you can do this with any browser, it’s nice to have it on the menu tab to view no matter what you’re doing. p.s. very responsive to customer feedback. I suggested a design change for the icon (previously non-transparent with boxed borders) and it was reflected in two weeks. awesome!"
***** RobyWei: "I’m looking for any tools regarding Trello in Mac. MenuTab for Trello is convenient tool to me. I won't need to always keep my browser opened for trello."
***** Chrisjclay: "I love Trello, but I’m used to using it on my iPhone and iPad. On my new Macbook Pro I’ve missed being able to quickly access it… I thought MenuTab would simply add a shortcut that would launch Trello in Safari, but it’s even better - it feels like an independent app that you can instantly reveal or hide by clicking the icon in the menu bar."
***** Darren 22: "This is a great app for productivity as I no longer have to maintain a browser tab for Trello. It also uses the Notifications system which basically lets me know instantly if someone in Trello has pinged me. For the price of this app, theres really no reason not to get it."
* App for Trello: Collaboration Tool for Organization is a 3rd party application for Trello and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Fog Creek Software.
* Trello is made in New York City by Fog Creek Software.
- Bug fixes: fix issue 'Attempt to Restore Connection' dialog shown when Internet connection is slow, the app should automatically reconnect without requiring user action(s).
- Bug fixes: fix issue losing focus when open the app, only works after user click on title bar. Now you can use key 'b' for Boards, 'q' and 'f' for Filtering, 'w' to Show/Hide Menu, 'j' and 'k' to Navigate through Cards, 'l' for Labeling, 'c' for Archiving Cards...
- Improvements: allow to keep window open, turn on/off this feature in Settings > Auto-hide window. Please note that "Drag & Drop" files into Trello Cards is under construction and we're working our best to bring this to you as soon as possible.
- Improvements: add button to Hide window.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we're human, not auto-bot, and our support is 24/7. We always love to stay by you.