By Koichi Otera
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BatchResizer2 is a successor version of BatchResizer remade for targeting iOS9 to make it easier to use.
BatchResizer2 is a simple app which enables you to resize or crop to square or rotate even delete a number of photos at a time.
The resized photos can be saved in camera roll or sent by e-mail or into Dropbox.
Resize settings are customizable and you can quickly pick the setting and go easily.
You can also output the resized photos into a working directory without messing up your camera roll.
※ If you feel the display slow, please try to switch off the 'Show file size' option.
- Shrink several photos at once
- Resizing and cropping square in one operation
- PNG Image can be resized with transparency
- Adding white border and dropping shadow
- You can make presets of resize settings
- Output image format is selectable(PNG or JPEG)
- You can send the resized photos by email or save to Dropbox without saving them to Camera Roll
- You can select to embed matadata to the resized photo from original one
- You can also delete selected photos.
- View a images metadata(like Exif, TIFF, GPS, file size, file name)
URL scheme is batchresizer2://
This app requires you to access privileges of your photos. When you run the app for the first time, you will be prompted to give the permission. If you want change the permission later, you can set it by launching Settings app and change the switch of BatchResizer2's photo access.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Fixed following bugs.
- Deletion of resize settings may not be updated
- App may crash when return from resize settings view
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Koichi Otera
- © 2016-2017 Tea Leaves
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads¥240