Manage your bitcoin finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with bitcoin security, store and send funds anywhere, buy and sell bitcoin, and turn bitcoin into dollars with the BitPay Visa Card.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And you're using code that's 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app for a bitcoin tool that doesn't compromise on security or accessibility:
- Support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
Happy New Year, everyone!
This update features improvements on performance and user experience. Bug fixes in this version include:
* Fixes on the Transaction History for big wallets
* Fixed iOS translations that didn't work on some devices
* Updated UI icons
* Fixed BCH information on Transaction Details
* Fixed available balance shown while refreshing
Bcash? No segwit?
Did you just release bcash support and yet there's still no segwit support?
So much faster...
Faster, easer and simpler than other wallets I’ve used. Love it!