Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
Members looking for advanced sharing features can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family - Allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor - Export your Cardiogram data into a PDF that you can print out and show your doctor.
• Premium Support - If you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized and we'll respond to you within 24 hrs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• 1-month subscription: $14.99 / mth.
• 6-month subscription: $69.99 ($11.67 / mth).
• 12-month subscription: $99.99 ($8.33 / mth).
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms
Updates in Cardiogram 2.11.0:
• We've added an initial page to help you distinguish Cardiogram from the other fitness apps
• More stability and data syncing improvements.
• If you have any questions or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks!
Looks good but buggy recently
It looks great and very simple to use and understand.
This is what apple’s health app for heart should look like.
But recently it fails to load data. So I stopped using. Hope it’s fixed soon.
UPDATE: when you encounter fail of loading data, delete app and re-install it. It will help.