Founded in 1954 by Ernesto Colnago in Cambiago near Milan, Colnago is Italy's most prestigious manufacturer of road-racing bicycles. This app is a fascinating behind the scenes look at this iconic brand with beautiful photography and close up pictures of bicycles throughout. It includes:
- The story of Ernesto Colnago: the story of how the founder, Ernesto Colnago, took up road racing before being employed as a mechanic for the Belgian legend Eddy Merckx and then moving into bike manufacturing.
- The history of the company: From 1954 through collaborations with brands like Ferrari to the present day.
- The technology: fascinating insights into the cutting edge technology employed in the manufacture of prestige bike brands.
- The story of the 2012 range: Gorgeous photos and close ups of the 2012 range including the iconic C59 Italia.
- Gallery: showcasing photographs of Colnago bicycles in the factory museum, action shots of the Colnago sponsored teams including Bbox, photographs of the Colnago Grand Fondo events and historical photos through the decades.
Minor bug fixes.