With Dr.Web CureNet, you can turn your iPhone into a remote control for the anti-virus protection of your home or corporate network. An easy way to scan and cure networks of Windows PCs and servers running other anti-viruses (not Dr.Web).
You can deploy Dr.Web for Windows scanners and manage the scan process from your smartphone. The scanners aren't installed on target machines—they are launched to check systems for viruses, after which they immediately remove themselves. Scanning results are displayed on your smartphone.
This tool is not meant to provide resident anti-virus protection. To maintain the security of your machines, we recommend to use Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite (corporate solution) or Dr.Web Security Space (for home use).
To activate Dr.Web CureNet!, you need a serial number—the one you receive when you request a free trial (available on Doctor Web's site) or a commercial one.
- Manage anti-virus scans remotely on PCs and servers running MS Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
- Control response actions on detected malware via mobile devices running iOS 8.0+
- Cure infected files
- Scan email attachments and archives and packed objects
Find out more: http://www.drweb-curenet.com/
- Dr.Web CureNet! 11.0 engine is now supported.
- iOS 10 is now supported.
- Custom scan added
- iOS 7 is no longer supported.
- Scan logs can now be exported.
- Information on scanned stations is now included in a report.