Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of things until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything.
Most importantly, it's lightning-fast to set and postpone reminders, all thanks to a clever time picker and natural date parsing.
1. Persistent & Effective
Auto Snooze repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled. Choose between intervals of every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
2. Fast to Set, Fast to Postpone
A time picker with 12 preset and fully customizable times lets you set due dates and postpone reminders in record time.
3. Natural Date & Time Parsing
Due can also parse dates and times that you typed or dictate and offer to set the due dates and times for you.
4. Countdown Timers
Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
5. Powerful Recurring Reminders
From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
6. Keep in Sync**
Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your reminders and timers in sync across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
7. Works Offline, Completely Private
There is no account to sign up for. We don't store, and we can't access your reminders and timers. And you don't need internet to receive reminders.
8. Accessible to Everyone
Automatically adjusts text size according to your system setting, and offers full VoiceOver support. Due is also localized in 17 languages.
* By default, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Due can auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely when you launch Due or act on any of its notifications,
** Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
If you purchase Due from version 3.0 onwards, there is *no* additional in-app purchase required. You get to use *everything* in the app, and all future 3.x features.
That in-app purchase is meant for customers who have purchased Due before 3.0, and would like to unlock the extra goodies in 3.x at a discounted rate.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 10 or later.
Happy new year! This update further improves on the experience of custom snooze.
First, there's no need to tap on the "Snooze…" button to access your Quick Access Times; they now appear right within the notification.
Next, custom snooze on the Apple Watch should also be more reliable, giving you the list of Quick Access Times instead of the standard text replies.
There's also some improvement to URL schemes for the geeks out there. More to come!
• Interactive Custom Snooze
• Added ‘autosnooze’ parameter to /add URL action (thanks TJ Luoma)
• Quick Access Times not synced with Apple Watch (thanks Mike Verledens)
• Search via /search URL action fails to work (thanks Richard Anderson)
Ratings and Reviews
- Due Apps LLP
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010–2019 Due Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from 1.0 ¥360
- Upgrade to Due 3 ¥360
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.